NOW SHOWING - 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Check back often to see what's on the easel today!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Tonight, I painted a single rose as a tribute to my awesome husband on our 42nd wedding anniversary today.  Love you baby!

This is another watercolor painting on the Ampersand Aquabord.  Tonight's painting seemed to go a little easier than last night's painting.  Maybe I am starting to get the hang of painting on this surface. Or it's possible that I was in a really good mood tonight after an awesome anniversary today hanging out together, having lunch together, and then having drinks and dinner together.

This painting is 6" x 6" square on panel.  Hope you like it.

If you would like to see more of my paintings in person, stop by one of my galleries sometime. My own gallery is located in my husband's law office in northwest Colorado Springs at 6665 Delmonico Dr, Suite D.   I'm also in the Boulder Street Gallery in downtown Colorado Springs on Tejon Street across from the Uncle Wilbur fountain in Acacia Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment