NOW SHOWING - 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Check back often to see what's on the easel today!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 12 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge
(Actually January 12th)

What a day in Colorado today.  So beautiful this morning with all the trees covered in fluffy ice.  A true winter wonderland.  Until you have to scrape it off your car and get to work.  Love Colorado in the Spring, Summer and Fall, but I am so done with Winter.  Can't wait for Spring!

So today was a day to hang around the house and box up the last of the Christmas decorations and do all those little piddly things that you never get to do on any other normal day.

Then before I knew it, the day flew by and then it was night and I hadn't painted my Day 12 painting yet.  Yikes!

So here's a little diddy I did before bed tonight.  This is another watercolor on 6" x 6" Aquabord.  Not my favorite, but at least I painted today.


Add caption




No comments:

Post a Comment