NOW SHOWING - 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Check back often to see what's on the easel today!

Monday, May 13, 2019

I'm Back!

Life gets in the way as it tends to do.  But I have been painting up a storm lately.  So I'm Back!

I'm still intrigued by the watercolor batik process using various rice papers, hot paraffin, ink, and watercolor.

So I wanted to show you two of my newest paintings featuring water lilies.  These are painted on a wonderful rice paper with gold filaments built into the paper, one of my favorite papers.

I now own a framing business and the photos show the frames I built with mats for these two paintings so they match.  Hopefully someone will love and buy both of them 😀

Stay tuned for more photos of the process for these two paintings and some of my other new paintings.

If you're interested in these two paintings or would like to see more of my artwork, feel free to contact me at mpatinco@msn.com.

Thanks for visiting!

"The Lily Pond" 
 image size 10 x 25 
frame outside dimensions 18 x 32-1/2


"Koi Wiggle Dance"
image size 10 x 19-1/2
frame outside dimensions 18 x 27-1/2


No comments:

Post a Comment