NOW SHOWING - 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Check back often to see what's on the easel today!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Where has the time gone?

Where has the time gone?  It seems like just yesterday I was doing the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge.  And now here it is well into July.  And just like that - poof!  It's the middle of summer already.

I don't know about you, but it seems the older I get the faster the time goes.  My grandpa and great uncle used to tell me that and I just didn't understand it.  Now I do.

But honestly, I have been super busy and painting up a storm!  I've painted at home and with friends - lots and lots of batiks that are just waiting to be framed or mounted onto canvas.  And I've been in several shows as well and selling!

So hopefully you've been following me on Facebook these last few months and seen all the fun and exciting events going on since January.

One of the best was the "Trees" show at the Dream Catchers Gallery in downtown Colorado Springs for the month of April.  I had four paintings in that show and sold 3 of them on opening night!  Many thanks to my friends for buying these paintings.

Here are the ones I sold:

Aspens I and Aspens II - sold together as a set


Apple Blossom Time

Till next time . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment